Monday, September 3, 2012

8/28/12

Today was a really long day. It was long because my computer was messed up I spent a whole mod in the tech lag getting stuff fixed. I also could not do any work so I got behind, but by the end of the day I got my blog set up and had a good day. I did have a lot of fun in class today. I think i'm really starting to like John Carroll. There is a lot of really fun and cool people. One of the best things is that there is always someone to talk to no matter what you want to talk about or need help with. Human Geo is one of the most fun classes I have in the whole school. My class is the most fun class out of all of his classes because we have fun and still         learn. Today we started with prayer. Then we got our seats and Mr.Schick took role and talked about the syllabus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment