Saturday, September 8, 2012

Essay3

I plan to have a very good future at John Carroll. My first step in doing so is to do all my home work. this is going to help me have a good future here because doing home work will help me understand what we are doing in class. The second thing i am going to do is keep up on my class work. This is very important because once you get behind it is hard to catch up. My third step will be to stay out of trouble. I want to stay out of trouble because I do not want to get detentions because it will get my in trouble with my sports coach and it will take more homework time away from me. My fourth step is going to be to make a lot of friends. I want to make a lot of friends so I can trust people for help and so i can have people to talk to if something bad happens in my life. My fifth and final step is to do my best at every thing I do this is going to help me because it will open my up to a lot of oppertunities that i wouldn't get otherwise.

1 comment: