Tuesday, September 4, 2012

8/30/12

Today I had a very good day. I finally got to ask Mr.Schick some questions about my blog and I finally got it set up and running good. Then Mr.Schick started telling us about the debate team that he runs he said you do a lot of work ,but you have a lot of fun while your doing it. When he was in the middle of telling us how it works Lexie called out and said "Mr.Schick can we have those donuts underneath your cart!". When he heard her he kind of ignored her and kept talking about the debate team. Then he changed topics and started talking about class. He said he had to take notes on what he read ,but I didn't know what to write about so I just wrote down things that sounded important to me. I was nervous when he got done because I didn't know what we were using the notes for or if I even wrote down the right things. Then I came to find out I wrote down the right thing and it was just to recite what he read. After that Mr.Schick gave everyone donuts and the class was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment